Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Game Strategies

GAMES GAMES GAMES!!!

Spring Bot Smash Ball



Aim according to the picture. Make sure that your spring is loaded half way. 

Warp the next ball into the middle hole. Once again, make sure the spring is loaded half way. This should send both balls into the holes.(Middle and right) (Excuse the different colours of the balls. I wasn't quick enough on taking the picture the first time. It should be the same rule though.)


YOU WIN!




Aim the bowling ball according to the picture shown above. You should be able to get a strike. 



YOU WIN!



These are the only strategies I've taught myself so far. I hope that I will be able to learn and teach more game strategies in the future. I hope this helps :)

-Twinkles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thnks For Commenting Heroes ;)